My buddy Debbie tagged me in a “10 things about me” post and while I rarely do these (and won’t be tagging anyone, I thought it might be fun!
- I am leftie who does anything athletic with her right hand. It’s weird, I know. BUT I’ve met other lefties who are just like me. So maybe not as weird as I thought, huh?
- My very first concert was a Michael Jackson concert when I was about 6 or 7 years old. It was during his “Bad” tour and I’m so grateful I got to see him perform live. Even though when he turned into the werewolf / monster in thriller, I’m pretty sure I cried.
- I am not a big crier in my personal life, but as far as movies, TV, books, etc. go, I CRY ALL THE TEARS. It’s actually somewhat embarrassing some times. I may or may not have once cried while reading a book about doxie puppies (my baby girl Sasha is a doxie). Yeah, don’t ask.
- I have lived in DC for 5 years consecutively. This is the longest period of time I have lived in one city without moving. My father was military so we moved every 2-4 years growing up. Then I did college (4 years and then a move), law school (3 years and then a move), lived in Birmingham (not quite 2 years) and since 2009 I’ve been in DC. I’m starting to get a bit antsy, but I also love the feeling of really knowing an area!
- I think there is nothing better than a crispy (not burnt) piece of bacon. Scratch that — pieces of crispy bacon!
- I could nap in a hammock with a good book and my dog all day long and be satisfied.
- Speaking of naps, I LOVE a good one. Sunday naps = the best!
- I pretty much hate every run until I get 2-3 miles in. I’m always convinced that I can’t do it / I don’t want to do it / etc. The mind is crazy!
- I love the beach. I’d much rather be on a beach than many, many other places. Something about the air, the sand and the water soothes my soul.
- Although I’ve had a passport for the past seven years, I have yet to leave the country. Thank goodness the honeymoon will take care of that!
I’m not tagging anyone in this post, but I’d love to learn more about you if you want to share a fun fact or two in the comments! Thanks Debbie for tagging me! 🙂