Since summer has decided to make an early appearance in DC, I thought it was time we talked about summer desserts. I love nothing more than savoring delightful and delicious summer desserts – ice cream, fresh berries, pies, yummy! I love recipe collections so wanted to share a few summer dessert recipes that you might want to add to your collection.
- Peach and blueberry cobbler by yours truly. Y’all, I had to start off with this one. It’s my favorite and I can’t wait until peaches and blueberries are in season so I can make this again.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream by Jill at Jill Conyers. UM. Yes, please. This combines two favorites!
- Blueberry Lemon Cake from Amber at Nutri Fit Mama. Anything with fresh blueberries is a win for me!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Oatmeal Cake from Annmarie at The Fit Foodie Mama. Perfect because strawberries are in season NOW!
- Pineapple Lychee Haupia by Farrah at Fairyburger. Yum!
- Lemon-Berry Shortcakes with Chia by Marcia at Marcia’s Healthy Slice. This sound amazing!
- Coconut-Banana Ice Cream Sandwiches by Giselle at Diary of an Ex Sloth. I’m allergic to banana but tempted to try this anyway. 🙂
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Chia Pudding by Jill at Jill Conyers. I’m obsessed with all things strawberry. Obsessed enough that I just ordered this Strawberry Huller from Amazon (affiliate link). Do you have a Strawberry Huller?
- Another winner from Annmarie…Patriotic Berry Pizza at The Fit Foodie Mama. Yes, please.
- Blueberry Cashew Bars from Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean. Lindsay gets my obsession with blueberries!
- Wild Blueberry Ice Cream from Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean. Like I said, she gets me!
- Blueberry Cheesecake Jars by Myra at The Happy Healthy Freak. I told y’all I love blueberries!
- Strawberry Crisp by Angela at Happy Fit Mama. So easy and so delicious!
- Raspberry Frosted Brownie Bites by Natalie at A Fit Philosophy. Love Natalie’s recipes!
- Amaretto Roasted Peaches by Lauren at Nutrition Starring You. Amaretto + peaches = win!
- Creamy Watermelon Pops by Vanessa at Plaid and Paleo. SO simple!
- Chocolate Banana Avocado Pudding by Lauren at Breathe Deeply and Smile. Yes, that says avocado. Sounds odd, but I trust Lauren, so I’ll try it!
- Strawberry Crumble by Sam at The Second Lunch. I will be making this VERY soon!
- Peach Cobbler by yours truly. The best. No lie, y’all!
- Treat Yo Self Mini Cheesecakes by Kalia at Healthy Helper. YES.
[Tweet “20 awesome summer desserts – can’t wait to try them all!”]
It’s almost a crime not to make these amazing desserts when you have excellent summer produce!
What’s your must make summer dessert?