Sometimes you just want something simple. A dinner that won’t require you to pull everything out of your cupboards. I’ve been there. I’m usually there. That was my inspiration to pull together a roundup of twenty (twenty-ish, really. I couldn’t include JUST twenty!) five ingredient or less dinners. Simple enough for a weeknight, delicious enough for a Sunday. I’ve got you covered. Pin it, save it and let it come to your rescue when you need dinner fast. (note: I’m not counting salt and pepper as ingredients – those two are freebies!)
- Kale, Mushrooms & Onions with Black Beans by Maureen at Organically Mo – sounds fantastic and pretty simple.
- One Pot Veggies and Brown Rice by Farrah at Fairyburger. This is my kind of weeknight dinner!
- Sweet and Spicy Peach Glazed Salmon by me! So easy and can be done in about thirty minutes as well!
- Quick and Simple Broccoli Soup by Morgan at Wildly Fit. Yum!!
- Butternut Squash and Sausage Frittata by me! I make a version of this weekly.
- Baked Turkey Sausage Spaghetti Squash by Natalie at A Fit Philosophy. SO yummy!
- Crispy Chickpea Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Oh my word. This sounds incredible. Recipe by Laura at This Runners Recipes.
- Crockpot Raspberry Chipotle Chicken by Ari at Ari’s Menu. I’m a fan of anything in a crockpot!
- Two ingredient Italian Chicken by Katie at Gettin My Healthy On. Another crockpot recipe for the win!
- Rustic Chorizo Pasta by Vanessa at Plaid and Paleo. Pasta is a staple for us, so I’ll be trying this one soon!
- Honey Pecan Crusted Chicken by Kaila at Healthy Helper. Honey + chicken = delicious!
- Simple Herbed Salmon by Deanna at The Live Fit Girls. Salmon is my favorite!
- Eggplant Marinara with Sun Dried Tomatoes by Lauren at Nutrition Starring You. I love everything in this recipe, so this will be on my table very soon!
- Spicy Gluten Free Chicken Tenders by Lauren at Nutrition Starring You. Another fun recipe from Lauren!
- Foil Packet Salmon by Marisa at Uproot from Oregon. I told y’all salmon is my favorite!
- Another gem from Marisa – check out this Easy Lemon Pepper Chicken.
- Healthy Cuban Sandwich by Michelle and Lori at Purely Twins. Sammies are my jam!
- Mango Salsa Chicken by Coco at Got 2 Run 4 Me. Love Coco and love this recipe!
- Mini Eggplant Pizza by Kim at Swell Fitness. Anything that has pizza in the title is a win in my book!
- Avocado Pasta by Nicole at Fitful Focus. I don’t love avocado but K likes it, so I’d definitely make this!
- This salmon recipe from Lindsay at Cotter Crunch is everything. Hello, delicous!
- English Muffin Pizzas by yours truly. SO easy and SO delicious!
[Tweet “twenty awesome dinner recipes with five ingredients or less!”]
What’s your favorite five ingredient or less dinner? I’m so in love with so many of these new to me recipes!