Snow Day Fun
Posted March 5, 2013on:
I really don’t want to jinx it, but there’s a good chance we may actually get measurable snow in DC this week. This will be the first time that has happened in over 700 days. As a snow lover, I’m thrilled. Especially because it should clear out quickly and be in the 60s by next week. In cautious anticipation of a snow day on Wednesday, I’ve been thinking about what I will do (and eat, obviously) if we have the day off. Besides playing in the snow, here are some of my ideas:
- Catch up on missed TV shows – for me that includes emptying my DVR of tons of HGTV shows and Girls
- Finish my 750- piece puzzle
- Eat (a lot). Luckily I made this over the weekend:
- Play games. Gather all your nearby friends and get in a few rounds of taboo, uno, apples to apples, etc. By the way, note to all my friends: I own all the games I just listed — let’s play!
- Nap. Because midweek, midday naps are a gift not to be taken for granted.
- Go play in the snow again. Because if this winter is any indication, we won’t get snow again until 2015. If you live on the Hill, head over to the Capitol and sled down that giant hill right by the Captiol.
What are your plans if the storm materializes?