Happy Friday! I am really looking forward to this weekend. The weather has been great and while it’s pretty jam packed, it should be a lot of fun. Here are some of the things I’m excited about:
- On Saturday, I’m running the Pacers Clarendon Day Double (5k + 10k) for my long run for the week. This is also the first race where I’ll be rocking my Oiselle singlet. I can’t wait to represent Oiselle for the first time.
- Another wedding! Yes, that’s right, I have another wedding this weekend. This is the second of three weddings I have this fall and I’m looking forward to it. I’m fortunate that all these weddings are local, which is so easy. A lot of my former coworkers will be there and it should be a great occasion.
- The West Coast. I’m headed to LA bright and early Monday morning for a work trip. It’s been awhile since I’ve been on the left coast and I’m hopeful I’ll be able to get in a good run while I’m there. Anyone have any running recommendations for me?
- Cider. I know we’re not quite there yet but with the cool mornings, I’m already anxiously awaiting mugs of hot cider. Anyone with me on this?
- 300 Sandwiches = marriage? This blog is stirring the pot all over the internet. In short, a young woman’s boyfriend remarked that she was “300 sandwiches away from a proposal” after she made him a particularly tasty sandwich. She took it as a challenge and started her blog. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this!
NOTE: I had to pick a new winner for my Road ID contest…and that winner is:
Jennifer Marcum! Jennifer please email me your email address at email@example.com
What are your weekend plans? Anyone racing this weekend?