Woohoo – happy Friday! This week has been pretty fantastic. Monday was my birthday brunch, I had dinner Tuesday with two girlfriends, Wednesday was my actual birthday and Thursday meant it was almost Friday. Here are the five things going on in my world today:
- On Sunday, my best friend from college is running her very first half marathon. Obviously, I’m running too! We are running the Bull City Race Fest and I’m extremely excited to share my bestie’s first half marathon with her! I will be SO excited to see her cross that finish line. Oh and did I mention that there are food trucks at the finish? Oh, yes ma’am!
- Oh and did I mention I’m running 5 extra miles before/after the race? Yeah. 18 miles on deck. That should be fun
- I’m gearing up for a weeklong trip to the west coast in a week. This time Northern California rather than Southern…SO all you Cali folk hit me up with your running recommendations!
- I need to buy reflective gear. Have you seen this video? I run in the early morning (not alone, but it is dark) at least 2x a week and this video was terrifying. I will be picking up reflective gear STAT.
- Upcoming announcement. I have a big announcement coming on the blog next week and I can’t wait to share it will you all!
What are your weekend plans?? Don’t forget to link up your Friday posts!