Happy Friday! Per usual, I’m linking up with Mar at Mar on the Run and Cynthia at You Signed Up for What?! today.
- Vote for me! If you follow me on facebook, you have may noticed that I’ve entered a contest to be chosen as an inspiration blogger. The contest is run by Zooma Women’s Race Series and the prize is a free trip to run Zooma Napa Valley for me + A READER! It’s kind of a long shot for me, since bloggers with much bigger followings are entered, but if you would be so kind as to vote for me, I’d really appreciate it. And come on, wouldn’t it be fun if a gal that was just a regular, middle of the pack (sometimes back of the pack) runner won this contest? Just follow this link and make sure you click on my picture to vote. You can vote 1x a day until 2.24! Feel free to share with your friends!
click here to vote: http://woobox.com/h3xho2/vote/for/1850815/caption
- I haven’t talked much about the wedding lately, but we’ve made some good progress. I’ve found a dress, we have our tasting in two weeks and we’ve almost decided on a DJ. Save the dates are in the mail and we are on track! It’s a good feeling to be able to check some things off the list
- We are seven weeks out from Shamrock Marathon and I’m quite proud that I haven’t missed a long run yet. Some of the runs have been rough – many have been cold or wet…but I’ve gotten it done!
- K and I started our Foundations of Marriage Class a couple of weeks ago. This is a class for newly engaged or newly married couples offered by our church. It is amazing and so, so, SO helpful! The conversations we’ve had that sprung from this class are incredible.
- This is so silly, but I’ve been loving The Bachelor this season. If I felt guilty about bad TV, the bach would totally be my guilty pleasure — but I don’t feel guilty I unabashedly love this show and all the drama that comes along with it!
Did you take a pre marriage class? Was it helpful? What’s your favorite BAD television show?
Next week’s linkup: Document 5 days of fitness in your life and share what that looks like for you! Then use that post as your Friday Five! I’m pretty excited about this one and hope y’all will link up and join the theme