Happy Friday! Before we get going, I wanted to remind you all that if you are a blogger, you should take advantage of a Flash Sale going on over at Elite Blog Academy. The sale ends at midnight tonight (Friday) and spots are going fast! What’s Elite Blog Academy? I go into way more detail over at this post, but in short, it’s an awesome self-paced blogging course from Ruth who blogs at Living Well Spending Less (and earns a six figure income). I’m still working my way through the course, but have already experienced growth both in terms of numbers and income since I started. You can find out more here or read my blog post here. Now, on to our regularly scheduled programming! We’ve gone ahead and posted themes through the end of October so go check that out here if you haven’t already. This week we’re sharing five songs that help you power through a workout. I don’t listen to music when I run but when I’m doing other things, music is a huge motivation. Pure Barre did a Beyonce themed class a couple of weeks ago to celebrate her birthday and I gotta say, having Bey in the background all class was super motivating! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please, please, please follow the rules! Note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a wonderful weekend! Oh, fun note: DC area bloggers: Cynthia, Mar and I want to announce another fun fitness blogger event. We’ll be hosting a happy hour in DC on Thursday October 15 (conveniently the day before my birthday!). Time and place to be announced soon but mark your calendars!!!
- Lose Yourself. I actually often rap this to myself if I’m running alone. It works, I promise!
- Work, B*tch. Britney always makes me push a little bit harder.
- Stronger. I mean the refrain itself just bears repeating during tough workouts, right?
- Run the World (Girls). Obviously, Bey had to make the list.
- Love Me Like You DO. I know, a seemingly odd choice but this is a song that was played all summer in Pure Barre and so when I hear it, I just think “tuck to tempo!” and want to start really working hard. Whatever works, right?
this post contains affiliate links
What song is your #1??