Happy Friday, y’all! Whew! This week has been quite full and as I’m probably on a plane while you are reading this, it just keeps getting fuller! This week’s theme is all about swag…race swag in particular. We’re talking about the best race swag. Fun! In case you missed it last week, we have our updated list of themes for the remainder of the summer and you can find them all here. Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please, please, please follow the rules! Note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a wonderful weekend!
This was a fun and easy list to make. I love a lot of race swag but my top five list is pretty clear.
- Richmond Marathon Blanket. Oh man. You can see this year’s version my pic above. The blankets that Richmond gives out each year are fantastic and I use mine almost everyday. Seriously. The best. Cozy and big enough to cover me during an afternoon nap!
- Hats! I love a good running hat. They come in handy during rainy runs and during really hot days. I can’t get enough.
- Marine Corps 17.75k muffler. I’m not sure if I’m using the right name but basically it’s a piece of light fabric that I used on race day to cover my cold ears and I take it with me on hot days to wipe my copious amounts of sweat. I love that thing.
- Nike Women’s Half Tiffany’s necklace. That thing cost me a lot of money (the race was $$$) but it’s beautiful and I wear it a LOT.
- Entry into the Marine Corps Marathon. Thank you, Marine Corps 17.75k. That was well earned (recap here).
What tops your list??