As you probably know, we spent Labor Day weekend in Las Vegas. We had a great time and really could’ve stayed longer. Since this week’s Friday Five topic is food and drink, I decided to share the best things I ate and drank in Vegas. We didn’t do a ton of fancy restaurants but we did have some delicious food! Make sure you check out my co-hosts for the linkup – Mar and Cynthia. Have a great weekend – I’m headed to another Oiselle running camp. You can watch all the fun over on Instagram!
- Breakfast at the Wynn’s buffet. Oh man. We had such a delightful breakfast at the Wynn’s buffet. If you’ve never been to a Vegas buffet, you are missing out. They are not cheap, but are SO delicious and so many yummy options. I had a made to order omelette, bacon (obvi), pineapples and the MOST DELICIOUS YOGURT PARFAIT EVER. Yep, it deserved the caps.
- Dinner at the Bellagio buffet. The Bellagio is one of my favorite buffets in Vegas. So many options and all of it so tasty. My husband loved the crab legs while I really enjoyed the roasted chicken and cranberry sauce I kept going back for!
- Pineapple Mojito poolside at Wynn. Oh man. This was super super tasty. Pineapples are one of my favorite fruits (see below) and this drink was tasty and refreshing while sitting pool side.
- Pineapple Mimosa at Hash House a Go Go. Told ya I like pineapple. You can see it in the picture below. It was YUMMO!
- Sage Fried Chicken Benedict at Hash House a Go Go. Wow – I don’t even know how to describe this so I’ll just share the picture. It was incredible…and huge. I probably could only finish a third of it. SO SO GOOD. If you are in Las Vegas, GO!
Have you been to Vegas lately?