As a blogger, I think one of the most important things you can do is to keep resourcing yourself – keep learning from other bloggers. I love to read blogging tips and thought that for this week’s Blogger Tip Tuesday, I’d share some of my favorite blogging resources. You may be aware of some of these great blogging resources but others might be new to you. Read on and be sure to share some of your favorite great blogging resources!
- First, is Gina, who blogs over at The Fitnessista. She recently created an awesome ebook about building your blog. I jumped on it, downloaded it and read it immediately. Gina’s book is great — full of tips about starting a blog, maintaining a blog, and she also has some tips from other established bloggers. Check it out here: (affiliate link) The Fitnessista’s new ebook “Build Up Your Blog”. She includes tips on how to monetize your blog, how to stay organized and how to deal with negativity. I highly recommend you check out Gina’s ebook (it’s only $12!).
- Are you following The SITS Girls? If not, you really should be! I know I’ve mentioned them before but there are SO many amazing blogging resources here that I had to mention them again. Their blog contains excellent posts on blogging and social media and I make sure to regularly check in with them each week.
- Pinterest. It’s not just recipes – I find so many great blogging tips on Pinterest. I’ve written about using Pinterest to grow your blog – but it also can be so helpful on the learning front. I have a Blogging Tips group board that contains lots of great tips — instructions on how to join my group board can be found on the actual board. I also regularly search for blogging tips on Pinterest and find some gems.
- BlogHer also has some great blogging and social media tips on their website.
- Katy Widrick is also a fantastic resource (in fact she’s mentioned in The Fitnessista’s ebook!) – particularly her media kit roundup. A media kit is one of those things on my list and I have spent a ton of time looking at the examples that Katy has collected. Her site is a must check if you are looking to read about blogging!
What are your go to resources for blogging?