Eat Pray Run DC Gift Guide continues! This week, I’m recommending gifts for the men in your life.
- The Mophie. What’s a mophie? It’s an iphone case that will charge the phone! This is the perfect gift for K, who’s phone is FOREVER on 2% and dying. Get this for the man in your life who is just a bit forgetful and always has a dead phone!
- You can never go wrong with a nice scarf. I suggest something like this from Banana Republic.
- Tickets to a game. Basketball season is just getting started, so think about getting your favorite guy two ticket’s to a game — and because you are an awesome [wife / girlfriend / mom / sister] give him both tickets and tell him to take one of his friends.
- A video game. Always a good reliable standby. I have no idea what the new games are out right now, but I’m willing to bet whoever you are buying for does!
- A supportive, active gift. Is your husband yearning to learn to play the guitar? Buy him a lesson package! Is your son dreaming of studying abroad in Rome? A Rosetta Stone language class it is! You get the idea – purchase something that can help them make a dream come true. It sounds cheesy, but I bet they will love it!
What are you getting the man in your life?