Mother’s Day is right around the corner and if you are anything like me, it kind of snuck up on you. I thought I’d do a round up post of some great Mother’s Day gift ideas that mom will love. Please share any great ideas that you have or Mother’s Day gifts that you have loved if you’re a mom! note: this post does contain affiliate links.
- Anything personalized. Mugs, phone cases, stationary, this list is endless. I typically order personalized gifts from Tiny Prints and as it turns out they are running an excellent sale right now. Get 25% off with code SPRING25. My mom loves anything that has our picture on it – I bet your mom would as well!
- Anything really pretty for the home. My mom loves things that are simple but pretty and that she can display in the house. Bonus points if it smells good. Check out One Kings Lane for a ton of great choices. I am a fan of their candle line – they are currently on sale as well!
- An experience. A trip or a show or a fun dinner out. This can be tricky because my mom has a busy schedule but an option is simply buying a gift certificate so that she can redeem it when she has time. Bonus if you actually take her to the show or dinner!
- Pampering. Similar to an experience but more focus on really treating mom! Think: spa, relaxation, rest and quiet. I know my mom enjoys all of those things.
- A great book. My mom used to watch Oprah often so I may get her something like Oprah’s newest Little Book of Happiness. If you mom is a reader, then the options are endless. If you can guarantee her some down time to actually read the book you’ve purchased, even better!
- Jewelry. A time tested reliable go to. I like simple and classic for my mom, but the options are endless depending on your mom’s style. Amazon is having a huge sale right now as well.
- As I mentioned, my mom loves things that smell good. So perfume is always a great choice. If you don’t know what your mom likes, ask your dad or just try a scent that’s not too overpowering. My personal favorite classic scent is J’adore. I’ve been wearing it for years and LOVE it.
- Is your mom’s cell phone always dying? I picked up one of these mini portable chargers at my conference last week and it’s amazing! You charge the charger and then it will charge your phone on the go. This is perfect for traveling and tiny enough that mom can keep it in her purse. SO smart!
- We already talked about books. But if your mom is an avid reader and doesn’t have a Kindle, treat her to one! I’m obsessed with mine and it’s the best for traveling. Plus, right now new Kindle Fire HD 7s are on sale for 100$. They are WELL worth the price. I use mine almost every day!
[Tweet “Tried and true (and some new) gift ideas for Mom for Mother’s Day!”]
How do you celebrate Mother’s Day? Any really unique gifts you’ve given that your mom has really loved?