I talk fairly frequently about some of my favorite clothes, running gear, books, cooking utensils, etc and thought I’d gather some of my favorites on the same page. This page does contain some affiliate links — all that means is that if you purchase any of my favorite products, I get a small commission. Are you curious if I’ve ever used ______? Just ask!
- I love my camelbak – it carries SO much water and is super comfortable. I’ve worn it in both marathons with great success!
- My Garmin. I use the Forerunner 10 (I have the one in purple), but there are numerous great options from Garmin.
- If you still haven’t read Gone Girl, please do. I flew through this book and then subsequently read all of Gillian Flynn’s novels (none as good as Gone Girl, but very entertaining). They are making a move of the book, so read it soon!
- Roku! When we got rid of cable, the first thing we did was buy a Roku. It’s just like Apple TV in that it allows you to watch shows via streaming services (Netflix, Hulu+, etc.). I love my Roku, and we’re about to buy another soon for our back bedroom.
- My blog hosting: I use Bluehost to host my blog and I’ve been really happy with the service so far. Since I went self hosted last year, I’ve probably had three times where my site has been down and each time has been for a small period of time. I find Bluehost reasonably priced and easy to work with. Since switching to self hosted, my blog has grown by leaps and bounds. If you are looking to self host, I’d recommend them wholeheartedly!