Happy Friday! This week has actually flown by! Today we are talking about the five best race signs we’ve seen. I usually don’t take pictures during races so I don’t have any actual pictures from races I’ve run but I vividly remember quite a few race signs. It’s always fun to read them while running! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link.
- You Run Better than Metro/Government/Congress: there is ALWAYS some version of this at DC races and it always makes me chuckle. Mostly because it’s true.
- There Will Be a Day You Can’t Do This. Today is not That Day. I saw this sign at my first marathon ( I think) and it has stuck with me and been kind of a motto during tough races. A fantastic sign.
- Never Trust a Fart. Again, funny because it’s true. Need I say more?
- Any sign with Ryan Gossling’s face on it. What can I say? I enjoy a pretty face. 🙂
- Head Up Wings Out. This was on the sign that some of my Oiselle teammates were holding at mile 22 during Marine Corps. I am not sure I’ve ever been happier to see a race sign.
Honorable mentions: I love those “Punch Here for a Power Up” signs that I’ve seen lately.
What’s your favorite race sign ever?