Hi, y’all! I can’t believe 1) it’s October 2) I’m running a marathon this weekend 3) it’s already Friday (well maybe Thursday night depending on when you are reading this). Alas, all those things are true and it’s time for the Friday Five. We are revisiting a topic we’ve done a few times – sharing some blogger love. These posts are always some of my favorite because I love finding new blogs to read. You can read some of my previous favorites here and here. I also wanted to say that as the linkup has grown (thank you all), it’s tough for me to get to every post over the weekend but I do eventually visit each and every person’s blog who links up and I try to leave comments when I can. Thank you for continuing to link up with us – we hope y’all have as much fun as we do each week! Speaking of blogging, for this week’s version of our theme, I wanted to feature five healthy living bloggers who share fantastic blogging tips. Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a great weekend and be sure to follow me all weekend and see how the Wineglass Marathon goes!
Here’s my list of five bloggers with great blogging tips:
- Run to the Finish. Amanda has started to share more of her blogging tips lately and I’ve been enjoying them. The woman knows what she’s doing, too – her blog recently hit 4 million views. That’s pretty incredible!
- Cotter Crunch. Lindsay has some of the yummiest recipes I’ve read AND her blogging tips are on point.
- Back at Square Zero. I’ve featured Abby before but she was worth mentioning again because she has recently undergone a rebrand of sort and how has some awesome blogging tips on her blog that you’d be remiss to ignore.
- Jill Conyers. Jill shares fantastic tips and always with easy to follow things that you can do on your blog. I’m a big fan. She also has excellent pictures of her creative recipes. Do not miss her blog!
- Fannetastic Food. Anne (a local gal, who I met last weekend at Clarendon Day, hi Anne!) doesn’t blog a ton about blogging but she has a great page of blogging tips and tricks on her blog.
[Tweet “Check out these five bloggers w/great blogging tips! #blogchat #bloggers”]
Who are some other bloggers with great tips on blogging? Are you racing this weekend?