Happy Friday, y’all! So before we get into it, I want to say a tiny apology. Last week while I was traveling I wrote up the wrong Friday Five post. I wrote about Five Things I Do On Race Day – that is actually the theme for this week. Oops! Sorry if I confused anyone. So it only follows that I’m doing last week’s theme this week. I’ll be back on track (and we’ll announce the next set of themes) soon! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link.
- Minutes Per Mile. Mary used to live in DC and has since moved to Nashville but I always enjoy reading about her running and cooking adventures. She posted about reorganizing her pantry a few weeks ago and it made me jealous…now that she’s in Nashville she actually has a pantry. That kinda space is a DC luxury that is hard to find! 🙂
- Fairytales and Fitness. Lacey and Meranda are so fun and supportive and I always enjoy hearing about their races and just their thoughts on life. If you participate in the Friday Five, then you probably know them because they are the most supportive set of ladies and comment on almost every blog each week. They just rock!
- Fueled By Lolz. Hollie is a speedy, former Oiselle teammate who loves coffee and just got married. I enjoy reading about her training and racing and loved following along as she planned her wedding. She’s fun and lowkey but not afraid to make fun of herself!
- Back At Square Zero. I love Abby. She’s fun, loves to run and keeps it real. I just connect with her and have felt like I know her for awhile. I love reading about her training and watching her get stronger as she has been doing Orange Theory Fitness lately.
- Run Jenny Run. Jenny is a local DC gal who is an avid runner, yogi, and foodie. She’s just as sweet in person as she comes across in her blog and I love connecting with her – both online and in person. She’s also apart of the Oiselle flock, which means we have lots of excuses to hang out! 🙂
I read all about your favorite blogs last week – ya know, when I posted the wrong thing. Do you read any of the ladies listed above? If not, you should!!