Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a great week! Today kicks off an especially busy weekend for me. I have a 5k race Friday evening, the NorthFace Endurance Marathon Relay Saturday morning and Saturday is also K’s birthday (and the anniversary of our first date). Whew! It’s going to be jam packed! The theme this week is Five Brands to Love. Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link note: this post contains affiliate links.
- Garmin. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve probably seen that I’m kind of obsessed with my new Garmin watch. I upgraded to the Forerunner 220 and I love it. My most favorite thing? It syncs up wirelessly so I don’t have to plug it in to get my runs on Strava. Love that so much! I also love that it takes no time to get a signal. Literally. Sometimes I get a signal when I’m still getting ready to run in my bathroom. And yes, my bathroom has a window, but still. It is just so much better than my old Garmin. Love love love.
- Oiselle. Well this shouldn’t be a surprise. I love their clothes but more than that, I love their philosophy about running and women. I’ve met the best group of women through being a part of the Oiselle team and developed relationships I’ll cherish forever. I am on the Oiselle team but have never been asked to blog about the brand. I wear the clothes and pump Oiselle because they are fantastic.
- Kimpton hotels. My favorite hotel brand by far. I love how Kimpton’s are unique, comfortable and the staff is superb. Kimpton does an excellent job of building customer loyalty and I’m always impressed by their team. Plus, they are super dog friendly and that’s a definite plus in my book.
- Miss Jessie’s. This is my new favorite brand of hair products and if you have curly hair it is a must try! So fair I’ve just tried the Curly Pudding and I’m obsessed. It helps define my curls and smells amazing!
- Zensah. Ah. My glorious calf sleeves. I love this brand because they have an excellent product and their customer service is second to none. I am on the Zensah team but have never been asked to write about them – I’m just really obsessed with my Zensah sleeves.
What brands are you loving right now? Share!!