Hello and thank goodness we made it to the end of another week! December is here, holiday decorations are everywhere and I love it! Regardless of how you feel about the holidays, I hope we can all agree how we feel about vacations – they are amazing and we should all take more, am I right? This week, we’re talking bucket list vacations and oh how I wish I was on one right now! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five on this holiday weekend. You can read our linkup rules here. Also don’t forget my first three gift guides of the season are live – here (online gifts), here (foodies) and here (for the person who has everything). Happy weekending!
- South Africa – this one has always been on my list. I’d love to see the Big Five and just explore this incredible place.
- Thailand – some friends of ours just got back from Thailand and their pictures were incredible. I want to go to there (bonus points if you know where that phrase came from!)
- Bora Bora – oh yeah. I mean have you seen pictures of this place? If you haven’t, go google Bora Bora right now. You are welcome. This is probably the most bucket list choice on this list since it can be very expensive both to get there and to stay there. But still, gotta have goals, right?
- Iceland – this is the year of Iceland amongst my friends. I know so many who have gone this year and have just had an amazing time. It didn’t take much convincing for me to realize that Iceland definitely deserves a spot on my list!
- Punta Cana – I can’t leave out our honeymoon locale – especially because this time a year ago we were there! It was so lovely and another the Dominican Republic has some human rights issues that would keep me from going back right now, I’m optimistically looking to go back again – maybe for our fifth anniversary or something similar!
What’s on your list of bucket list vacations? Have you been to any of the places on my list?