Happy Friday! When we chose Five Fall Races for this theme, I did not anticipate that I’d actually be running five races within two months this fall, but what do ya know, I am! Works out perfectly for today’s theme. I’m looking forward to seeing what races you all have on your radar or calendar for this fall. Not that I’ll be adding any more but you never know… 🙂 Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please, please, please follow the rules! Note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a wonderful weekend!
- Wineglass Marathon. Um, so as I was writing this, I was looking at the website and realized that the race is 30 days out. Wow. Even though I’m using this as training, that is still slightly terrifying. BUT – it should be beautiful and fun and I can’t wait.
- Army Ten Miler. This is the weekend after Wineglass and so I’ll be taking it very easy. No PRs or anything – just a fun ten mile cruise through my city.
- Marine Corps Marathon. This is the big one – my goal race for the fall. I’m hoping for a big PR but go big or go home, right? Hopefully when I run this one I will go big and then go home (and nap, obvi). Super excited.
- Richmond Half Marathon. Ahhhh – I love racing in Richmond so much. If you’ve been reading Eat Pray Run DC for awhile, then you’d know that this race is one of my favorites. I’ve only run the marathon and never the half marathon, so I’m very excited to get to experience the half this year. I’m also blogging about my training as one of the new Richmond bloggers this year – you can read more about that here. I highly recommend you come join me in Richmond in November!
- Annapolis Running Classic Half Marathon. I wrote a bit about the race here. I’m so excited to run in Annapolis when the weather is cooler – it’s going to be beautiful! Use code CCREF15 to save 10% when you register!
What’s on your fall schedule?? Will I see you at any of these races?