As most of you know, I’m on the Oiselle team and I’m a big fan of the brand (and company as a whole). I pretty much only run in Oiselle because I love the clothes that much. I often have folks ask me what my favorite Oiselle pieces are and honestly, it’s a fluid answer. It can depend on season and my mood. But since we are talking favorites for this week’s linkup, I figured I’d share my current favorite Oiselle pieces. Make sure you check out my co-hosts for the linkup – Mar and Cynthia. Have a great weekend – I’ve got a busy one on tap with races and football and hosting a bridal shower, oh my!
- Distant shorts. By far my favorite shorts to run in. I have run in these shorts almost every long run and most of my shorter runs. While I love a number of Oiselle shorts (including the stride shorts, which I mention below), the one thing that puts these on the top of the list for me? POCKETS. I can easily run with my phone in my back pocket which I appreciate a bunch. I’ve run multiple marathons with my phone in that back pocket and never had any issue. Plus the shorts are cute and comfy. A total win. (pictured above)
- Gifted verrazano bra. It has taken awhile for Oiselle to come up with a bra that works for my body. But boy oh boy did they knock the ball out the park on this one. This bra is SO cute and SO comfortable and holds up SO well. I’ve run speed workouts and long runs wearing just the bra on top. This bra inspired me to join the #sportsbrasquad. No looking back. I already own it in almost every color. It’s that good. For reference, I’m wearing a 10 in the picture below.
- Stride shorts. Fun fact. The fancy version of these babies (literally called fancy stride shorts) are pictured in the above shot. They are compression based, which means they don’t move and they are cute. One small pocket which can hold a key or a gel (I’m guessing – I don’t use gels).
- The singlet. The piece that started it all. Now there is even a long sleeve version, which I LOVE. It’s breathable, comfy and instantly identifies you as part of the team which is so fun. Love love love it.
- Flyte long sleeve. When the temps drop and it’s my fav running weather (long sleeves and shorts), this one is my go to. Comfortable, breathable (noticing a pattern) and cute. It is so great to run in and also just fun to wear around running errands or what not.
What’s your favorite thing to wear while running?