Hi folks! We are talking about favorites this week on the Friday Five and I’m going to share my five favorite TV shows this season. I love TV but just don’t have a lot of free time these days so I’m usually late on episodes and watching when I have a free hour here and there. I thought I’d share my five favorite tv shows this season. There are more that could be added (ahem Bachelor – although I still haven’t watched the finale yet – this week was nuts) but I tried to stick with five. Don’t forget to check out Cynthia and Mar and some of the other folks who link up with us – and please don’t forget to link to your hosts if you are participating!
- Amazing Race. I have loved this show for years and I continue to enjoy it. I actually secretly (except not secretly) want to go on the show. Maybe some day!
- American Crime. I missed the first season but was intrigued by the second (which ended a couple of weeks ago). This show was absolutely fascinating and heartbreaking at the same time. It also made me think, which I always appreciate. I recommend it, but be forewarned that it’s heavy.
- House of Cards. I’m about half way through the 4th season and loving it. There are truly so many awful characters and the show doesn’t paint a great picture of DC but given the current political climate, it’s really not that far off base.
- The Goldbergs. Oh my word. Hilarious. If you are just looking to laugh (quite loudly and very frequently) you need to watch this show. So crazy funny and it’s a perfect throwback to the 80s! I love it so.
- Blackish. The episode about all of the racial unrest really sealed the deal for me. It was so well done and just truly incredible. Blackish is normally hilarious and this episode had it’s funny moments but was so dang touching and real that it’s a must see. You can watch the episode I’m referencing here.
What shows are you loving this season? And no spoilers because I am inevitably BEHIND in each of these shows! 🙂