Woohoo! We made it through another week! I am entering a season of jam packed weekends. This weekend is full to the gills and I am out of town the next two weekends. Here are five things that are on my mind:
- The beach. I’m heading to the beach in about five days and I.can.not.wait. I will be joining a bunch of my friends from Cap City Church at the annual Wave Conference. It is going to be amazing!
- The (first part) of the season finale of The Bachelorette is on Monday night and it promises to be “the most shocking finale ever” according to Chris Harrison. Okay, so he always says that, but I’m actually thinking this one might be good!
- August means that the Oiselle Team will be announced. If you are not a runner, you may be wondering what the heck that means…Oiselle is a fantastic company that makes the best running shorts EVER among other amazing apparel items. More than that, though, it’s a community of women who love running. They will be announcing their 2013-2014 team and my fingers are crossed that I’ll be on the list.
- I made chicken fajitas in my crockpot last night and have some for lunch today. I realize this may not be list worthy to you – but food is ALWAYS on my mind and these bad boys are tasty. Recipe here.
- I survived a double header workout yesterday! I ran just about 4 miles in the morning and then did a barre class at Barre3 after work. It was awesome and I feel sufficiently sore today. Woohoo!
What are you up to this weekend? What’s getting you excited today?