Happy Friday! I started the day off with a really fun run with my BGR running group. I paced a couple of the ladies and we finished with fartleks. So fun! Today’s Five for Friday is all about the races filling out my calendar for the rest of the year. Be sure to link up your Friday posts and have a great weekend!
1. Clarendon Day 5k + 10k. This race is awesome because they’ve set it up so you can run both the 5k and the 10k. Holla!!
2. Mind Your Health 5k. I’m not generally a fan of 5ks but this is a great cause and should be a very fun race!
3. Durham Bull City 1/2 Marathon. This is my BFFs first half marathon and I’m using it to help figure out my pacing for…
4. Richmond Marathon! My first full marathon!!! Eeek. I’m so excited/scared/anxious about this race!
5. Fairfax 4 Miler. This is an evening run on NYE. What better way to take out 2013 but with a run?? I’d actually love to find a race on Jan 1st as well. It’d be great to punctuate my new year with runs!
What races are on your list for the rest of 2013? Let me know if we’ll be running anything together! Have a great weekend and don’t forget to link up your Friday posts!