Woohoo – happy Friday! This week has been pretty fantastic. Monday was my birthday brunch, I had dinner Tuesday with two girlfriends, Wednesday was my actual birthday and Thursday meant it was almost Friday. Here are the five things going on in my world today:
- On Sunday, my best friend from college is running her very first half marathon. Obviously, I’m running too! 🙂 We are running the Bull City Race Fest and I’m extremely excited to share my bestie’s first half marathon with her! I will be SO excited to see her cross that finish line. Oh and did I mention that there are food trucks at the finish? Oh, yes ma’am!
- Oh and did I mention I’m running 5 extra miles before/after the race? Yeah. 18 miles on deck. That should be fun 🙂
- I’m gearing up for a weeklong trip to the west coast in a week. This time Northern California rather than Southern…SO all you Cali folk hit me up with your running recommendations!
- I need to buy reflective gear. Have you seen this video? I run in the early morning (not alone, but it is dark) at least 2x a week and this video was terrifying. I will be picking up reflective gear STAT.
- Upcoming announcement. I have a big announcement coming on the blog next week and I can’t wait to share it will you all!
What are your weekend plans?? Don’t forget to link up your Friday posts!