Happy Friday and Happy October! October is one of my favorite months because I love the chilly weather (ahem, the traditionally chilly weather — it’s almost 90 degrees in DC!), Halloween is always fun and…it’s my birthday month!
For this week’s Five for Friday, I decided to list five things that are currently on my wish list. What’s on yours?
- A Garmin or a Nike+ GPS watch. As I prepare for my marathon next month (OMG! My marathon is next month!), I need a GPS watch because my phone battery will die after a couple hours of using the Nike+ app.
- A hydration backpack. While I know that Marine Corp and NYC have banned them, Richmond has not and I hope will not and I really want to be able to carry most of my water during the marathon. I know there will be water stops, but I want the ability to get water when I want to. Right now I have a belt, but that only carries 20oz and I really want to be carrying around 50-70oz.
- A running jacket. However, I should be specific – I don’t just want a running jacket. I want THE running jacket. The Oiselle Flyer. Look at that thing. Mama want!
- New running shoes! Obviously, running shoes have to be on this list 🙂 I love my Mizunos that I’m currently running in but desperately want to try the new Sayonaras.
- And I guess I’ll include on non-running related item on here! My other wish list item (and this is DEFINITELY not something I expect anyone to purchase but me, myself and I) is a Mac computer. I really need to retire my current Dell and I’m looking to make the jump!
There you have it — my Friday Five wishlist!
Do you have any of the items on my list? Any that you are also jonesing for? Share!