Happy Friday! In honor of Good Friday, the Friday Five theme this week is five good things. I can’t wait to see all the interpretations of this purposely vague theme! I decided to just share five good things that were in my head this week. 🙂 Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a wonderful weekend!!
- He is Risen. I love Easter – I love celebrating the resurrection of Christ. If you are a believer, you understand the significance of Easter Sunday. I pray that you all have a wonderful weekend and a blessed Easter Sunday. On a side note, if you happen to be in the DC Metro area and are looking for a friendly, God-loving, people loving, fun and relevant church to celebrate Easter Sunday, I’d love to have you join me at my church. We meet both in NE DC and in Kingstowne (Alexandria), VA. I’d love to see you there!
- Spring is here. Thank goodness, I think spring has come around for good in DC. I’m so pleased and I hope it stays for awhile!
- Racing season has begun. April is the unofficial kickoff to the racing season with lots of fun races (Cherry Blossom, Paris Marathon, Boston!!!) that either I’m running or a friend is running. I love live streaming Boston so that’s what I’ll be doing on April 20th.
- Survived my second juice cleanse. As I write this, I’m finishing my last juice of my second juice cleanse. I chose not to blog about the cleanse this time (but you can read my blog posts about the first time I cleansed here) since I figured not much would be different. Overall, I think the cleanse was definitely easier this second time around because I knew what to expect. I didn’t stop working out and so in addition to the six juices, I ate a Larabar each day of the cleanse to make sure I was taking in enough calories. I’m excited for the reset in my cravings and happy that my second juice cleanse went just as well as my first.
- Remembering why I love DC. This week I had an awesome run around the monuments on a beautiful day that reminded me just how lucky I am to live in this city. DC life is good.
What’s good in your world this week?