Happy Friday, y’all! I was traveling for business this week and am out of town this weekend so I’m pretty wiped but am happy that the weekend is here. This week we are sharing five fitness or health trends that you will NOT be trying. I had fun with this one! In case you missed it last week, we have our updated list of themes for the remainder of the summer and you can find them all here. Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please, please, please follow the rules! Note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a wonderful weekend! *Please note that this post in somewhat in jest and if you love something on my list, please don’t be offended.
- Wraps. Yeah. I’m really not into wraps and have zero interest in trying them. I’m pretty certain those things do lasting damage. And I’m just not impressed.
- Protein powder / shakes. Yuck. I get pitched protein power all the time and I turn it down every time. I have a number of friends who love the stuff but I get plenty of protein and just have no desire to try it.
- Crossfit. Sorry not sorry, y’all. I know. Crossfit is great. I’m sure that it is. I just have zero desire to try it. I’m already on a bandwagon (hello Pure Barre) and I don’t need another to jump on!
- Restrictive diets. I’ve talked before about how I hate the phrase clean eating. I do. I’m also not into eating Paleo or gluten free or whatever the new fad is. I’m into food. And bacon. And bread. Yum.
- Shakeology. I just don’t get it. I’m not sure why everyone swears by this shake for meals. Isn’t that really old school? If I’m drinking a shake, I want it to have chocolate or something in it. I can’t be alone here, right?
What health trends are you just not that into?