Happy Friday! This week, we are talking about five things that make us happy and this was a really hard list to make! I decided to break my list down into people, places and things to help me narrow the list because I could go on forever about things that make me happy! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please, please, please follow the rules! Note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link.
- My husband. Duh. He’s my number one guy even when he drives me nuts. 🙂
- My parents. They are awesome!
- My dog. Um, Sasha is simply amazing.
- The woman who recaps Scandal for Glamour magazine. She is ridiculously hilarious. I love her writing.
- My crew. I have a tight network of friends and I’m grateful for each of those amazing women.
- DC. I am really fortunate in that I love where I live. Truly!
- Dominican Republic. Our honeymoon spot was beautiful. Of course, I’m less than happy about what’s going on over there right now…
- Alabama. Sweet home, y’all. Roll Tide.
- My parent’s house. It will always be home for me.
- Disney. The happiest place on Earth! 🙂
- Running. Duh. It’s my thing.
- Bacon. Do I have to explain this??
- Wine. See above.
- A rainy morning when I can go back to bed. THE. BEST.
- A lovely cool summer night. I’m not really familiar with this in DC but I hear it’s nice 🙂
What makes you happy?