Happy Friday! Man, what a week it’s been. I know those of you in Boston and surrounding areas have been hit hard, but in DC we just had our first real snowstorm this week and it was fun. Then ridiculously cold temps set in and that was not as fun. Sigh. I think I’m done with winter and just ready for some nice weather. 50 degrees, sun shining, low breeze – can I get an amen?? Anywho, this week we are talking about five races to run in 2015 and since I’m trying a tri this year, I’m sharing five triathlons that I’m looking at potentially racing. I’d love any race tips you might have – I’m looking for a late spring / early summer race that is drivable to DC (i.e. an hour or less). I know that’s kind of narrow, but that’s what I’m looking for so if I missed a great one, shout it out in the comments! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia andMar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link.Seriously. We’ve had a number of people who have been dropping their link, not mentioning the linkup at all and not commenting on ANYONE’S (including the hosts’) blogs. Those links have been deleted and we will continue to delete them. Please follow our rules if you choose to linkup. Okay- bolded rant over.
- Rock Hall Sprint Tri – right outside of Baltimore and the timing is perfect for me.
- Kinetic Sprint Tri – this is on a lake in VA that I’m super familiar with so it would be fun!
- Ladies Choice Tri – this one is all ladies and the swim is a pool swim which is super attractive to me!
- Pink Power Tri – also a pool swim but a little later in the summer than I’d like.
- Richmond Int’l Raceway Tri – I love racing in Richmond, what can I say?
Any recommendations for me?