Happy Friday! I’m super excited about this week’s fun topic: five things in my gym bag. I changed mine a bit because I don’t belong to a traditional gym but I head to Pure Barre a couple times a week and take the same bag with me each class. Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a great weekend and if you are off on Monday enjoy the holiday!
- Sticky socks. A must for barre classes – K got me a pair that are toe sticky socks and those are actually my favorite, because my toes don’t start to slip when we do the plank.
- Water bottle. Duh. Another must. I love this camelbak because it’s really large (24 oz) and easy to find it my bag. The lid is also not a pain in the butt to operate in the 30 seconds between moves during class. Clutch.
- Snack. I always like to have a snack in my bag for after a workout and also just because, snacks.
- Running shoes. On rare occasions I will run and do a barre class in the same day – not very often, but maybe two or three times in a month. I always just like to have my sneaks just in cases (Love Actually reference, anyone?).
- Towel. This is a newer addition. Some days at barre, I’m kinda sweaty. Some days at barre, I’m not sweating at all (note: NOT a reflection of how hard class is. more of a reflection of how warm the studio is). So to be prepared, I’ve started bringing a towel with me since PB doesn’t have them their for members.
What’s in your gym bag??