Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a great week! The Friday Five theme this week is five trips to take. I created my list of trips filled with some places I’ve been and some places I’d like to go. Can’t wait to read everyone’s list. Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a wonderful weekend and if you are racing Cherry Blossom on Sunday, read my goals for the race here and be sure to look out for me!
- The Dominican Republic. You may remember we went there for our honeymoon and had the best time. So much so that I’d love to go back and explore that beautiful country more. And practice my Spanish, of course.
- South Africa. This is a big one and I’m not sure when it will happen but I really want to take a trip to visit beautiful South Africa. This is a bucket list type trip and it’s always fun to plan those big huge trips, right?
- South Dakota. I know, what?! Well, I want to travel there to run what is supposed to be an amazing all women’s marathon. A fellow marathon maniac I met after my last marathon mentioned it to me and it looks awesome. I can’t make it this year, but I’m hoping maybe 2016! Has anyone run this one?
- Vegas is one of my favorite fun places to go and I haven’t been in forever. Combining that with the fact that K has never been = a trip is necessary!
- Costa Rica. I’ve had so many friends rave about Costa Rica that I just know I would love it.
Have you traveled to any of these places? Have any recommendations for me?