Happy New Year! It’s so weird to write 2015 down on a piece of paper — can you believe it? Well, we made it! And in honor of this new year, today’s Friday Five topic is 2015 goals — I can’t wait to read everyone’s goals! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Marfor the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a great weekend and Happy New Year!
- Learn more Spanish. On our honeymoon, I was inspired to refocus on learning Spanish. I speak it conversationally (kind of) and want to increase my proficiency.
- Update old blog pictures and old posts. If you read some older posts here, you’ll notice that some of the pictures are old and some are missing. I really want to take the time to go through and fix this.
- Be proactive about staying healthy – running-wise. This year I had some little things here and there that bothered me and I basically ignored them. Not smart and I know better. This year, I’m going to be proactive about resting when needed and about talking to a doctor if pain doesn’t go away. Pain-free running for 2015!
- Track my miles. I’ve never really committed to doing this, but this is the year! I’m going to use a combination of tracking devices but mainly I’ll use my Believe journal to track my workouts. I’m pretty excited about this – obviously, I like numbers.
- Try a tri. Yes, I’m putting a sprint tri on my list. I need a bike in order to make this happen, but it’s still going on the list.
What’s on your list of goals for the new year? Also, check out MCM Mama Runs today for 5 more goals of mine. Yes, I had a lot, so she let me share over there 🙂