Happy New Year! It’s so weird to write 2015 down on a piece of paper — can you believe it? Well, we made it! And in honor of this new year, today’s Friday Five topic is 2015 goals — I can’t wait to read everyone’s goals! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Marfor the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a great weekend and Happy New Year!
- Learn more Spanish. On our honeymoon, I was inspired to refocus on learning Spanish. I speak it conversationally (kind of) and want to increase my proficiency.
- Update old blog pictures and old posts. If you read some older posts here, you’ll notice that some of the pictures are old and some are missing. I really want to take the time to go through and fix this.
- Be proactive about staying healthy – running-wise. This year I had some little things here and there that bothered me and I basically ignored them. Not smart and I know better. This year, I’m going to be proactive about resting when needed and about talking to a doctor if pain doesn’t go away. Pain-free running for 2015!
- Track my miles. I’ve never really committed to doing this, but this is the year! I’m going to use a combination of tracking devices but mainly I’ll use my Believe journal to track my workouts. I’m pretty excited about this – obviously, I like numbers.
- Try a tri. Yes, I’m putting a sprint tri on my list. I need a bike in order to make this happen, but it’s still going on the list.
[Tweet “what are your 2015 goals? read mine: “]
What’s on your list of goals for the new year? Also, check out MCM Mama Runs today for 5 more goals of mine. Yes, I had a lot, so she let me share over there 🙂