Happy Friday, y’all! And happy Independence Day for those of you in the good ole USA. Happy watch a Will Smith movie for those of you not here! 🙂 Per usual, I’m linking up with Mar and Cynthia and we are all pretty pumped about the long weekend! Enjoy and make sure to link up your Friday Five post. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link.
- I will be celebrating the 4th with my family. My grandfather is having a big birthday lunch in New Jersey so we’ll be heading north. The lunch is actually on the 5th, so I will be in the DC area on the 4th, but am not doing the big show on the National Mall. To compensate, I think I’ll watch the best 4th of July movie ever…
- Independence Day. I mean, it remains a classic. You’ll be watching it too, right?
- I’m kicking off the 4th by running nine miles w/my girl Julie (and Caitlin who is visiting from NC). We went to the hardest barre class EVER yesterday and I honestly am convinced our nine miles will be MUCH easier than what we went through yesterday morning.
- I love long weekends so I’m going to try and take advantage of this one. I’ve already gotten a nap in, so things are looking strong.
- Finally, my other plan this weekend is to eat as much delicious food as possible. Many of you probably don’t know this, but New Jersey is actually full of awesome road stand farm stands which have the BEST produce. My plan is to stop at a couple on the way back home. Fresh fruit for the win!
What’s on your radar for the 4th?