Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a great week and is looking forward for a fun weekend. I’m racing the Navy Air Force Half Marathon on Sunday. I wrote about my race goals here so go check that out if you missed it. Okay so on to the good stuff. This week we are sharing five blogs we love and I’m excited to share my five! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a great weekend!
- Diving into the Gene Pool. Most of y’all are familiar with Julie, my run buddy. We’ve run a lot of races together and usually run together two to three times a week. But some of y’all might not have realized that Julie has an awesome blog on Tumblr (yes, I’m trying to convince her to switch to self hosted on wordpress!). Go check her out!
- Run with no Regrets. Janelle is an awesome blogger who lives in Philly. She is constantly doing fun fitness things and blogging about them, as well as her training. I love reading her updates and I bet you will too!
- Breathe Deeply and Smile. Lauren is a Baltimore blogger who is super speedy and super awesome. Her marathon PR is 3:45 and she is currently training for the Chicago marathon next month. She’s so awesome and has a great, positive attitude — I love her blog!
- Marathons and Macarons. Gabrielle is a fellow Oiselle team mate and is an NYC gal training for her first marathon – NYC in November. She is so fun and I love her writing style. Follow her as she makes her way towards 26.2.
- Running N Reading. Tara is a new Oiselle flock member and in a nutshell, she’s awesome! She is also training for her first marathon, after she got pulled while running Little Rock. She is going to rock her 26.2! She also has excellent taste in books and I’ll pretty much read any book she recommends. 🙂
Who’s your favorite blogger right now?