Happy Friday! What a week. First of all, I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the kind words about last weekend’s marathon. It really means a lot to me – y’all are awesome! Second, thanks to everyone who has been participating in our Instagram challenge. If you haven’t, it’s not too late. Check out the challenge here and join us! This week, we are sharing five favorite fall foods. Most of my list is things I eat year round but just feel like fall. Can’t wait to read everyone’s lists! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a great weekend!
- Butternut squash. This is a relatively new to me squash and I first used it in my Butternut squash and chicken sausage frittatta. After that I was hooked on this and have put butternut squash on the table in a couple different forms. Up next is a butternut squash soup – anyone have a good recipe?
- Cranberries. I love cranberries and ever since I made my own cranberry sauce, I’ll never buy the canned stuff again!
- Turkey. I mean, come on. It’s just so ridiculously yummy and I love making leftover turkey and cranberry sauce sammies. Yummy!
- Brussels sprouts. Is there anything better than roasted brussels with bacon? Um, I think NOT. And how fun is it to buy a huge stalk of brussels? It always makes me feel like I’m foraging or something — even though I’m just in Whole Foods. I know, I’m weird. 🙂
- Apples. All the time. Homemade applesauce, apple cider and just apples by themselves. I love them all.
What is your favorite thing to make with your favorite fall food?