Happy Friday, y’all! We did this back in February but have gained so many new participants, that we thought it’d be fun to do this again…five things about me! Per usual, I’m linking up with Mar and Cynthia and we are all pretty pumped about this week’s topic! Enjoy and make sure to link up your Friday Five post. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link.
- I am extremely Type A. Like, always using a spreadsheet, always on a schedule Type A. If you know me in real life, you know this, because, well I don’t hide it well (not that I think it should be hidden — I just think sometimes I can be a bit…intense). It’s pretty ironic because as Type A as I am, K is the EXACT opposite. The old saying is true…
- I attended 3 high schools in 2 states. As the daughter of a military man, moving was nothing special. My first two years of high school were in Alabama, where I attended two different magnet schools. Then we moved to Maryland, where I spent my junior and senior years of high school. While it was tough to move, I think it helped to make me into the well rounded person I am today. 🙂
- I ran hurdles in high school. Not particularly well, but I did okay in a few 300 meter hurdle races. I don’t know how I got started running hurdles (especially at my height) but it was fun and while it terrified me, I enjoyed it. Of course, I’d be way too nervous to try and jump a hurdle today — I’d probably break my neck.
- My favorite song to dance to at a wedding is “Shout!” Who doesn’t love this song? Seriously — it’s SO much fun and I can’t get enough of it.
- My television habits rival that of a 13 year old girl. The Challenge on MTV, Pretty Little Liars, Disney movies – love it all! And I’m not ashamed, haha! I know I’m not alone — who’s with me??? I’m behind on PLL — no spoilers, please 🙂
Don’t forget to link up!