Well folks, we made it again! It’s Friday and Mar, Cynthia and I are linking up again! Woohoo! Today I’m taking it back to the old school and just writing 5 things that I’m excited about. The fact that most of them are running related…well, what can I say? 🙂
- My Christmas Tree is here! It’s not decorated yet, since it arrived while I was out of town, but it’ll be done before I leave town (again) Sunday. I’m so happy I got it a bit earlier than I did last year so I can enjoy it longer.
- Marathon Training is starting again! My training starts on Saturday and I’m in the super-excited, this-is-gonna-be-awesome phase! Remind of this when it gets hard.
- I finally met Mar in person! Yay!!! She’s doing the same training program and I met her at the kickoff event yesterday. She’s awesome of course, and I’m thrilled to be doing this training alongside her.
- We finally chose a wedding venue! I’ll share more about this soon, but honestly, it’s such a relief to have this piece of the puzzle figured out!
- I’m cheating, but did I mention how EXCITED I am about marathon training? I’m so thrilled to start this with a group and I met so many awesome runners at the kickoff. I’m just pumped! 🙂
Don’t forget to link up and if you aren’t already following Mar and Cynthia, you definitely need to do so.
What are you excited about? Is your tree up yet?