Happy Friday, friends! Can you believe it’s the first Friday in December?! I definitely can.not. But, here we are and it’s my favorite holiday season, yay! This week, we are sharing our Friday favorites – now that we’re in my favorite holiday season, there are lots of things that are on my list, but I kept it to five this time! 🙂 Per usual, I’m linking up with my girlsCynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a great weekend!
- Holiday music. I mean, come on! It’s that time of year and I couldn’t be happier. I LOVE Christmas music (and am listening to it right now as I type this) and while I don’t necessarily only listen to it during December, it is extra special during this month.
- Favorite movies that I watch every year. Hello, Love Actually! It’s my favorite Christmas movie and I have to watch it every year. I also love classics like It’s a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Story. I hope to someday pass on a love of these movies to my kids.
- Marathons. In case you missed it, I became a Marathon Maniac last weekend, when I ran my second marathon in 14 days. Since then, I’ve been obsessed with marathons and thinking about alllll the races I want to run in 2015.
- The Walking Dead. Um, did you catch that mid season finale? No spoilers here but wow.
- Homemade cranberry sauce. I shared this recipe almost a year ago and have made it many times in the past few weeks. It’s just so dang delicious. I can not get enough. Literally. Yum!
What’s on your favorites list this year?