Whew, can you say the name of this week’s Friday Five five times fast? Yeah, me neither. Anyway, I’m excited that the weekend is here and excited that FALL is here! The cooler weather, the leaves, the apple cider doughnuts…all wonderful! I’m so excited to read everyone’s favorite fall activities. Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a great weekend!
- Visits to Charlottesville. We will be heading to my beloved Charlottesville in November and I can’t wait. Charlottesville is always gorgeous but it really excels in the fall. Plus, the trip to Charlottesville leads to number two on my list which is…
- Apple picking. On the way out of Charlottesville, the plan is to stop by Carter Mountain for some apple picking. And some apple cider doughnut eating. That might be the most important part of the trip to Charlottesville. These things are amazing and my mouth is kinda already watering.
- Halloween partying. Okay, this really isn’t an activity but I love Halloween. Last year I was visiting my sister and her family for Halloween and I got to go trick or treating with my niece and nephew and it was awesome. This year, I have no idea what I will dress up as but some of my friends really go all out, which is always fun!
- Turkey Day racing. On Thanksgiving morning, I run the SOME Turkey Trot. It raises money for a great cause and eliminates any Turkey Day guilt. Meh, let’s be honest, I don’t feel guilty about food, pretty much ever.
- Boot wearing, football watching, tea drinking awesomeness! I know, I know. These are kind of not activities either but they are definitely things I love to do in the fall.
What are your favorite fall activities?