Happy Friday! As always, I’m linking up with Mar and Cynthia and today we’re sharing Five Fitness Truths. Michele came up with this idea and I love it! Hope y’all will link up and share. Have a fantastic weekend!
- I still can’t hold the 90 second plank in barre class. Yeah. Not even close. I can hold a 90 second plank if my arms aren’t tired from the death weights we use at class. Sigh. Someday soon, I hope?
- If there are sweets in my house, I will binge on them (unless they are in the fridge or freezer). So my usual strategy is just to not buy. Because if they are there, I will eat them.
- I sometimes pray for the light not to go my way during runs so I can get a break. I can’t be the only one, right?? I also pray for rain during steamy summer runs. Sometimes my prayers get answered but often I think God is just amused with me. 🙂
- I’m terrible at stretching post run. Sometimes I’ll be one with my foam roller but I am just really awful and forcing myself to stretch. Thus, why barre classes are such a must for me!
- I don’t always walk up the escalators. If you don’t live in DC, this might not make sense to you. See, here in DC, when you are on a metro escalator, you stand to the right and you walk to the left. I generally am an escalator walker but sometimes (like when I’m at the bottom of Dupont Circle headed to work), I’m content to just enjoy the ride. Yep. I can run 26.2 miles but am often too lazy to walk up stairs.
Share your fitness truths!