Happy Friday, y’all! As always, I’m linking up with Mar and Cynthia and today we’re sharing Five Places I’d Love to Run. This post is giving me serious runcation desires! Enjoy and make sure to link up your Friday Five post. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link.
For me, it was easier to choose five races I’d like to do rather than just pick a place. Ideally, this post will serve as my reminder of some bucket list races and I can check them off over the years. Here we go!
- Big Sur International Marathon. I’ve read so many amazing things about this race and it is definitely a MUST do on my list. This one is alllll about the views! Oh, and there is a 21 miler if you don’t want to do the full marathon (but honestly, I think at that point, I’d just gut it out). I know it’s not an easy course, but seriously, look at this picture:
- Honolulu Marathon. I mean do I really need to explain this one? It’s Hawaii, y’all! AND they have misting stations. I can’t imagine anything better during a race!
- Bolder Boulder 10k. I recently learned about this race and it sounds AH-MAZ-ING. It’s supposed to be the best 10k in the world. What’s interesting is that it starts in waves, every two minutes and then the race finishes in a stadium where everyone sits and cheers for the runners coming in. The elites start / finish last and by then the stadium is packed. How awesome!
- Disney. Duh. Disney Races are a huge bucket list item for me because I love Disney. I’m hoping this will happen next year!
- Any international race. I just couldn’t choose one. I would LOVE to run internationally because how amazing would that be??
What destinations are on your list?
Friday Five next week: Five Things in my Gym Bag!