Happy Friday, y’all! As always, I’m linking up with Mar and Cynthia and today we’re sharing Five Things in my Gym Bag. My bag is pretty boring but in the interest of full disclosure I’ve shared everything! If I’m going to the “gym”, I’m going to Pure Barre, so I have a random assortment of things! Enjoy and make sure to link up your Friday Five post. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link.
- Water. Like I mentioned, I’m usually going to Pure Barre if I have a gym bag. Water is a must! I usually don’t drink a ton of water during class but will typically drink my full bottle on my way back home or to work.
- Since I’m often going straight to work, I always carry things to help make me smell acceptable to be back at work. Here’s a secret that fellow runners will understand: in terms of showering post workout, my general rule is that it’s not necessary if you didn’t run. So I always have little wipes and deodorant and scented lotion. No judgment 🙂
- Like I said, if I have my bag, I’m going to Pure Barre, so I need my grippy socks. I keep at least one pair in my bag.
- Change of undies. Ya know, in case it’s an extra sweaty class. 🙂
- Gum. Not sure why but I always have gum in my gym bag. Anyone else?
I’m looking forward to hearing what interesting / random things y’all keep in your gym bags! Please share 🙂