Happy (almost) Friday (depending on when you’re reading this). With five Fridays in April, this is the second “free Friday” of the month. I thought I’d share five things I’m excited about. Don’t forget to check out Cynthia and Mar and some of the other folks who link up with us – and please don’t forget to link to your hosts if you are participating!
- A month with no races (I think). I obviously love racing. It’s fun, good motivation and regardless of the outcome, I have a good time. However, I’ve raced quite a bit already this year and am looking forward to a month with no races and easy running before marathon training kicks off in June.
- The Rising Conference. I just shared about this on Instagram so I’ll just share that with you. But, it’s gonna be awesome!!
Hey ladies! Whatcha doing May 13-14? Join me at DAR Constitution Hall for a pretty incredible weekend of worship, women and the word. Personally, I know I’ve been running around and working like a crazy lady and I NEED some time with my girls to recharge. Deets and registration info @therisingdc – hope to see you there!
- Bird Camp! Woohoo -I’m going to Southern Bird Camp in May and I can NOT wait! I had such fun at Bird Camp last summer and am excited about this regional version. Yes! (FYI – Bird Camp is basically running camp for women who are on Oiselle’s Team. It’s amazing!).
- More Pure Barre – and my first Platform class! I didn’t take Pure Barre the two weeks I was away and I did not love that. I missed it so much. I’m happy to have some more time (in theory) to take class over the month of May and to FINALLY take my first Platform class!
- A clean house. Oh my word. We just got our house cleaned by professionals and it made me so happy. I’ve decided it’s worth the money for the stress relief it is to have someone ELSE help me keep my house clean. Because, um, real talk. I love a clean house but it is not my husband’s jam and that often causes, shall we say, friction? Lol. It’s the little things, y’all.
What are you excited about?