Happy Friday! As I write this, DC is looking really gorgeous with about 4 inches of fresh snow outside. It’s beautiful. I’m over it. Spring, please? Anyway, we have themes decided for the next couple of months so check them out here. Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a wonderful weekend!!
- Believe Training Journal. I love this journal and use it just about every day. It is so full of great tips and insight but also it just somehow makes me want to work out so I can record it. Honestly. I’m not sure why I feel that way but I just really love this thing. If you are looking for a training journal, I strongly recommend this one!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Larabars (referral link). OMG. I’m so obsessed with Larabar in general but this particular flavor is my absolute favorite. It’s all natural, gluten free, vegan, dairy free and kosher. SO SO SO delicious. Trust me on this one.
- Oiselle Moto Lesley Tights. Also known as my new favorite pants ever. SOOO comfy. SOOO cozy. I’ve literally worn these from a run to the barre to a bar. I know. What can I say? I’m a runner, I’m married and I’m 32. Putting on real clothes is hard.
- Oreo Cupcakes. I can’t stop making them. They are really so incredibly good. I’ve already made them twice and will probably make them again in the next few days. I have a problem – I just can’t stop!!
- Empire. I love this show. It’s so ridiculously addictive and I’m totally hooked. If you don’t watch it, you should!
What’s on your list of favorite things right now?