Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week. As usual, I’m linking up with my girls Mar and Cynthia to share five things about me that you probably didn’t know. Link up with us and share your Friday Five! Make sure you visit other blogs in the linkup to learn fun facts about your favorite bloggers. I can’t wait to learn more about y’all!
- I’m a leftie who does everything like a rightie athletically. Shoot basketballs, bat, throw, the whole nine. Anyone else?
- I can not go to sleep with dishes in the sink. No matter how tired I am, I just can not do it. I have gotten out of bed before to put those dishes in the dishwasher. Yes, I am extremely type A. I’m working on it.
- I think people who don’t use Gmail are odd. I mean seriously, yahoo? Who still uses yahoo?
- I still have Christmas Cards hanging in my house and there is no telling when they will come down. My tree would be up if I wasn’t concerned about recycling it.
- I failed my driving test the first time around because I jumped the curb while parallel parking. I mean, come on! I barely touched the curb and they failed me. Unfair!
So there ya go! Can’t wait to learn more about y’all!