Happy Friday, all! I’m writing this from Atlanta where I’m spending the weekend celebrating 10 years since graduating from Agnes Scott College. I am so incredibly excited about this weekend (and not just because I helped plan it!) and so excited to see some wonderful friends! Two of my dear friends (and bridesmaids) are hosting a bridal shower for me in Atlanta this weekend as well, so I’ll probably share some pictures from that event soon!
Anyway, per usual I’m linking up with my girls Mar and Cynthia. This week’s theme is Follow Friday! I thought I’d share some social media love and share five facebook / twitter pages I enjoy following and I think you might as well. Of course, if you don’t already follow my page, you should do that too 🙂
- Remember when Michele wrote that awesome guest post here a couple of weeks ago? Yeah, she rocks and you should definitely be following her on facebook!
- I Run California is one of the most well maintained facebook pages I’ve seen from a blogger — a must add to your follow list! She is constantly sharing interesting things to read and I love reading about her running experiences — a true inspiration!
- Jenny is a DC gal, runner and overall awesome person! I love reading her race recaps and we even met in person after this year’s Cherry Blossom! Follow Jenny for lots of restaurant tips and more insight into being a DC runner.
- Hopefully you are already familiar with the awesome that is Cori over at Olive to Run. If not, get familiar! Cori is inspiring, fun to read, a fast runner and has an awesome heart. She always tweets fun stuff and is great about sharing interesting reads.
- Michelle at Dish of Daily Life is one of my favorite bloggers to follow for fantastic blogging tips. If you are serious about improving your blog, follow Michelle. Not only does she constantly share great blogging tips, she’s a mom and a runner. My kinda lady!
Who’s your favorite person to follow on facebook / Twitter?