Happy Friday! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Mar and Cynthia and this week we are having a “free Friday!” What does that mean? Well it means that
we couldn’t think of a link up theme the theme is whatever you want it to be! I’m excited to see what you’ve come up with! One programming note: all next week I will be featuring amazing guest posts here at Eat Pray Run DC while I’m in Seattle, tied up for a work conference. Get ready for some awesome posts!
So here are five awesome things that are on my radar right now:
- Barre classes. Y’all know I enjoy my barre classes and there’s a new Pure Barre studio not far from my house. I’ve been really enjoying their classes and even got my buddy Julie to join me! I’m going to try my best to budget in barre classes through my next half marathon training cycle because these classes make me so much stronger!
- Seattle! As I mentioned above, I will be in Seattle next week for a work conference. I’m really looking forward to exploring this new-to-me city. I won’t really have much free time to explore outside of work events (many of which are very cool) but I’m still really excited! Any book recommendations I can put on my Kindle for the flight?
- Picking a training plan! Now that I’ve decided I want to run a sub 2 hour half marathon this fall, I have to decide on a training plan and I’m excited about it!
- Speaking of running, I’m back to running this weekend and I’m pretty excited about it. I’m running the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler this Sunday and I am so excited. My girl T, is back to running and this is gonna be our first race together in far too long. Also, almost every running blogger I know in DC is running it so that’ll be fun. If you go to the expo Saturday between 11-3 head over to the Zooma Race booth — I’ll be there!
- It is FINALLY spring in DC and I couldn’t be happier. I don’t really have much more to say than YAY!!!
Share what you are looking forward to this weekend and next week! And don’t forget to link up!