Happy Friday! I’m excited because this weekend I’m heading to New Orleans (more on that later!). Per usual, I’m linking up with Mar and Cynthia and today we are sharing our Friday Favorites. Enjoy and make sure to link up your Friday Five post. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link.
- New Orleans! Like I mentioned, I’m going to New Orleans this weekend. I’m celebrating the bachelorette weekends of one of my dear friends (and bridesmaids), Megan. Megan and I met in law school and have been friends ever since. She lives in Atlanta and between weddings, my college reunion and the like, we’ve seen each other every month since April. I’m so excited to have a great time celebrating this gal!
- From the Farmer. This is a new delivery service that is meant to be farm to front door. I just signed up for my first delivery and I’m excited to try it out! I love the convenience of having fresh veggies and fruits delivered but honestly, I love going to the farmers market each weekend so I probably won’t get the delivery regularly.
- Lower humidity! The polar vortex in DC this week has meant that the humidity is below 50% which is AMAZING!!!
- Speaking of bachelorette, my fav show, The Bachelorette is coming up on its finale! Andi is down to two men, Josh and Nick. My money is on Josh — if you watch (and come on, you know you do!), who do you think she chooses? No spoilers, please!
- Travel. K and I are readying for an epic road trip to Atlanta next month, a beach weekend and, oh yeah, planning our honeymoon. I’m so excited about all our travel and about finalizing our honeymoon details. Ironically, this week, The Bachelorette was in DR, where we will be honeymooning. Yay!
What’s exciting you right now??