Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had a delightful day and am happy for a Friday with not much planned. This week’s theme is gratitude and it just so happens that we’ve ended our awesome Instagram Challenge focused on the same thing. You guys were so creative and open and really really excelled in sharing what you were thankful for. Thank you to everyone who participated – we had so much fun! We also have winners – make sure to scroll through to the bottom to see if YOU won! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a great weekend! On to gratitude…
- My wonderful husband. K is maybe the most supportive person I’ve met. He really truly just wants me to be happy and is generally down for the cause – meaning whatever that takes. It’s pretty fun to be married to him. 🙂
- My family is simply amazing. I couldn’t have survived planning a wedding without my parents and sister keeping me sane. Seriously. They are fantastic and I’m so grateful.
- I have a wonderful church family and I don’t take that lightly. Getting to share my life with others who are on the same page in terms of faith is SO important.
- Bacon. Because you can never be grateful enough.
- Wine. Because like I said on Instagram the other night, there’s a reason water wasn’t turned into beer. 🙂
Our winners…each of you will win a Starbucks GC! Treat yoself! 🙂 Please email your addresses to either myself, Mar or Cynthia and we’ll get you your prize!
$25 – Laurenb1992
$10 –Dancing to Running
$5 – Tribirdie
Don’t forget to check back as I continue to update my holiday deals page! As Cyber Monday gets closer, the list will get longer 🙂